CARITAS AWARD DOCUMENTATION
As was explained at a recent meeting of school co-ordinators of the Caritas Award scheme, a number of documents used in the scheme have been updated for session 2013-14. These new documents should be used by all schools in the course of this session. Some are intended for use by pupils and others by co-ordinators. These can be downloaded from the list of attachments below. All other documentation and resources, included the Caritas Gathering Pint presentations, are contained on the CARITAS RESOURCES CD which was provided last session.
- a timeline for the main activities in the programme (co-ordinator)
- a logsheet for Faith Witness activities in the Parish (pupil)
- a logsheet for Faith Witness activities in the School (pupil)
- a sheet to record the parishes in which pupils are engaged in Faith Witness activities (co-ordinator)
- a set of FAQs – frequently asked questions with answers (co-ordinator)
The four assesment tasks sheets contained in the Caritas Journal will be provided as documents which can be completed by Caritas candidates.