This SCES seminar is being provided for those who are relatively new to Headship in Catholic primary or secondary schools, enabling them to explore issues of particular interest to Catholic school leaders:
- realising a vision for the Catholic school
- developing aspects of Catholic Leadership
- belonging to the family of the Church
- managing teacher appointments and Approval
- dealing with particular Curriculum issues such as: Religious Education, Religious Observance, Health & Wellbeing
To book a place on this seminar go to: sces.org.uk/catholic-leadership-seminar/ Or click on the download button below to see a flier for this event.