Planning for the Caritas Awards scheme in session 2012-13 is well underway, as schools and parishes prepare to enrol candidates for the scheme. The following key dates have been identified for the early part of the timeline:
- August schools and parishes plan for Caritas Award activities
- end August centres confirm enrolments to SCES
- early September SCES issues Caritas Resources CD and Caritas Journals to centres
Meetings of school co-ordinators took place in June with a view:
- to share learning about the successes and the difficulties of this year’s experience
- to discuss any necessary changes to the scheme, including candidate fees
- to agree a timeline for the main staging points in the scheme
- to provide information about links to a new SQA Award.
Schools and parishes which wish to enrol candidates for the Caritas Award are currently being asked to confirm some details before being asked to send enrolment details for all candidates.
Some relevant materials can be downloaded, using the attachments below.