Sacred Heart Primary School is a denominational school. It serves the Larkfield area of Greenock. The roll was 114 when the inspection was carried out in April 2010. Children’s attendance wasin line with the national average in 2008/2009. The school is due to amalgamate with another school in August 2011.
Particular strengths of the school
- Highly-motivated children who are enthusiastic in their learning.
- A curriculum which takes account of children’s interests.
- Outstanding partnership working to meet the needs of all learners.
- Staff who provide children with high-quality learning experiences.
- Leadership for learning and the commitment of the acting headteacher to further improve the school.
The following area for improvement have been agreed with the school and education authority.
- Continue with current plans to improve the school.