St Palladius Primary is a denominational school. It serves the town of Dalry and surrounding areas. The roll was 110 when the inspection was carried out in May 2009. Children’s attendance was in line with the national average in 2007/2008.
Particular strengths of the school
- Friendly children who enjoy their learning and contribute well to the school and wider community.
- The leadership of the headteacher and commitment of staff in improving the learning experiences for children.
- The very effective pastoral care of the children provided by all members of the school community.
- The contribution of members of the wider community to enriching the learning experience for the children.
Example of good practice
- The school’s approach to developing life skills of vulnerable children.