St Peter’s Primary School is a denominational school. It serves the Partick area of Glasgow. The roll was 85 when the inspection was carried out in May 2009. Children’s attendance was below the national average in 2007/2008. An acting headteacher has been leading the school since January 2007. Over the last two years, the school has experienced significant staff changes. Plans are in place for the school to merge with Notre Dame Primary School.
Particular strengths of the school
- The very caring and supportive ethos.
- Confident, courteous children who are enthusiastic to learn.
- Staff providing children with stimulating learning experiences.
- Children’s success in enterprise education.
Example of good practice
- Eco projects developed by the children and staff.